COVID 19 Statement
Dear Valued Customers
Our priority remains to protect everyone in our team as far as we can and to provide continuity of service, products and advice. We will of course do our best to protect you when you visit our practice and have put extra measures in place.
- We remain open for business and fully operational.
- If needed we can post spectacles, contact lenses, contact lens solutions, dry eye drops nutritional supplements and any other accessories you may require.
- If you are a contact lens wearer and require more contact lenses, you can either order over the phone or alternatively contact us by email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are strictly adhering to Public Health England and government advice on preventing the spread of Coronavirus.
- This is in addition to our regular, daily practice cleaning and sterilising, along with disinfecting equipment and hand washing between all patients.
- We will be asking if you have any symptoms of a new, persistent cough, fever or cold before booking an appointment. As per government advice, you will not be permitted to visit with these symptoms but will be offered to rebook once you are symptom free.
- Waiting areas are arranged to keep you more than a metre apart from others.
- All frames are individually cleaned before they are tried on, as are card payment machines and pens used for patients signing paperwork.
- All patients will be asked to use hand sanitiser on entering the building.
- These measures are updated regularly, in line with government advice.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Tel: 01491 412020
Store Manager, Bunker Opticians
March 17, 2020
Categorized in: News